Evaneos SA is a Member of ABTA, with membership number P7051. ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. Evaneos is obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct, including:
- Accurate information so you can make an informed choice
- Advice or assistance on passport, visa and health requirements
- An offer of a suitable alternative if there are building works that will seriously impair your holiday
- A refund of your holiday cost if there’s a significant flight delay and you don’t want to travel
- A response to any complaint you might have within 28 days
- Resolution of your complaint as quickly as possible and, if it can’t be resolved amicably, the guaranteed option of arbitration to find a settlement.
For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500.
To find out more about the guarantees that Evaneos provides, please click here.
Did you find this response helpful?